Saturday 12 April 2014

THE Yellow Coat

Everyone has a statement item that draws attention to any outfit. My spring statement is my new yellow coat from Zara. 

Little did I know it was so highly in demand until I read the Daily Mail the next day where there was an article on the front page of the 'femail' section featuring the coat which had sold out in most stores. Oxford Circus apparently selling 40 a day!!!! 

And there I was in Westfields White City where I saw the only one left.. IN MY SIZE... Completely unaware I was holding the coat of the season in my hand I remarkably put it back on the rack and left the shop for a good 2 hours to consider my new investment. Yet when I had talked myself into the purchase (after an afternoon glass of wine) it was still there! Talk about meant to be... And the rest as they say is history! 

Coat: £99.99 Zara
Dress: £45.00 Lavish Alice
Sunglasses: £120 Juicy Couture
Clutch: £35 Whistles
Bangle: Gift from Kate Spade 

2 comments:

  1. What a result---fantastic look and great value for money, too!
    Also like your blog and look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this coat! zara is on point at the moment! the yellow is gorgeous on you! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete