Saturday 24 May 2014

All for Her: Hair, Holiday, Handbag!

So I have just had my Birthday, another year older another year of deciding what else I could possibly receive as a gift. This year I went for all the H's, the 3 most important gifts for a girl:

1. HAIR

Us girlies love our hair. We like to dye it, curl it, straighten it to the point of no return, style it, cut it and even lengthen it. Unfortunately I have not been blessed in the glamorous locks department, ask any of my oldest friends and they will tell you my hair has never grown beyond my shoulders! But with the help of hair extensions I discovered I could have the length and thickness I dreamed of. Having tried various different brands I have never come across a more natural looking, thick and long lasting brand than Lauren Pope for Hair Rehab London.



Check out my tutorial of how to apply and style them. The colour I buy is Lauren's Locks and they are 18 inches.


How to put in Lauren Pope, Hair rehab hair extensions 

Buy here for £79.99: http://www.hairrehablondon.com/



2. HANDBAG

Again, we girls love a good handbag, it's an accessory that is on our arm 365 days of the year and completely worth investing in. I always say you should spend the money on key accessories (handbags, rings, scarves, bracelets, sunglasses, earrings, necklaces) rather than designer clothes. I have become a huge fan of Michael Kors handbags, they are so classy, durable and sophisticated and even though they have a great name behind them shouldn't break the bank as the majority are under £500. After wearing out my previous Kors to an unrecognisable state (I went into the store looking for a new bag, saw the same design again and compared the 2, mine was a very discoloured, squashed and stained version) this convinced me I needed to invest in a new one even more! I went with the same colour but different more structured shape - still with the long handle.





Mine is actually a limited edition style available only in Westfield White City - but here is a similar style but different colour for £358: Michael Kors


3. HOLIDAY

Living in the UK means approximately 5 days of sun a year and for a girl that wants to be blonde and tanned this is kind of an issue! I was born to live in the sun! That's why I love to get away when I can, it doesn't matter when, it doesn't matter where and it doesn't matter why or how either as long as it is above 25 degrees, blue skies and sunshine I'm all good :)

My boyfriend knows this too well so treated me to a get away in Minorca in June. Having spent many a summer on the sistering island Majorca when I was a child I have never actually been to Minirca but it is always good to try somewhere new! My friend Emily always holidays there so she kindly suggested a great hotel to stay in and places to go. If Emily likes it I know I will, we are basically the same person!

Emily and me



Confirmed holiday woohoo!


I hope this helps you decide on a gift for a loved one or even to treat yourself! Just remember the 3 H's for Her!!

So what did you get for your Birthday?

Lexie
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Find details about curly virgin indian hair, malaysian hair extensions, Brazilian Human Hair Extensions at glamourweave.com

    ReplyDelete